Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Macbeth projects

Students are to complete ONE of the following projects by Wednesday 5/28.

Macbeth projects-30pts


Poster-Make a movie poster for Macbeth. It must include images depicting character(s)/theme(s).

Soundtrack-Create a soundtrack for Macbeth. Use the music of today to tell the story. You must find at least 10 songs for the CD. Each song requires an explanation as to how it relates to the story and/or themes. You must also design the CD case.

Acting-Choose a scene to recreate from the play. You are to rewrite it to fit any style you like. It must depict the characters and themes accurately. It can be filmed ahead of time. I will collect the script.

Soliloquy-You are to choose a soliloquy to present. You must accurately portray the emotions of the character. You must also rewrite it in your own words and present it a second time.

If you have an idea for a project, present it to me.

1 comment:

K-Fed said...

question: this has to do with the wiki projoect...

when you sat me down and explained to me what the project was a about, you showed me an example of the kind of paper you're looking for. Do you remember what the example was and can I get the link for it so I can take another look at it again please.